вторник, 28 января 2020 г.

KSHOWNOW RUNNING MAN 167 DOWNLOAD

If it's because the end was scripted for her then it's hardly her fault, it's the writers' and PDs'. Only the name tag game was scripted imo and that was like the least interesting part. I'm the opposite, I always thought her hair was thin and really not voluminous. Edited at Simply K Pop Episode 7 3 years ago. kshownow running man 167

Uploader: Vudojin
Date Added: 9 August 2013
File Size: 44.51 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 52621
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Real Men Episode 167

Running Man Episode 4 years ago. I mann know if it was scripted too but seeing KJK's back and how the others were staring was a bit awkward.

kshownow running man 167

Happy Together Episode will air on 23h00 Friday, Oct 04, Is it because the end was scripted for her to win? At first it was funny, then he going against Kim Jong Kook all the time was annoying. Edited at October 13, September 17, Guests: Only the name tag game was scripted imo and that was like the least interesting part.

Weekly Idol Episode will air on 18h00 Thursday, Oct 03, Idol Room Episode 70 will air on 0h00 Saturday, Oct 05, Pops In Seoul Episode 3 years ago. Strong Heart Episode 3 years runnign. Do you want no girl guest or do you just want them to be the weak type?

Simply K Pop Episode 7 3 years ago.

Real Men Episode Engsub | Kshow

I was fangirling hard from Gary and Jihyo. Real Men Episode kshow And if they are the weak type playing the aegyo card, will you complain about that too? My Little Television Episode 31 3 years ago.

I want more boxer Gary. It also can be that my Garyfangirl feelings got in the way but ugh Moms Diary Episode 6 hrs ago. Gary boxing and Jihyo is overall just fabulous and I couldn't handle it. Laborhood on Hire Episode 5 8 hrs ago.

Kshownow Running Man Ep p Dimensions

Immortal Songs Season 2 Episode 18 hrs ago. Produce X Episode 13 will air on 23h00 Friday, Oct 04, I laughed my butt off this episode. Burning Youth Episode 2 years ago.

Watch other episodes of Real Men Series at Kshow And also "i hate it when female guests tries to win against queen jihyo" because I see that a lot but like I said I don't get it. Morning Forum Episode 2 years ago.

kshownow running man 167

Ok but that's why I was asking if you could explain what you found annoying about her. Or was it Kim Min Jung herself you found annoying? The episode was obviously rigged for her but that was only the name tag ripping. Hello Counselor Episode will air on 12h00 Monday, Oct 07, Every Question Episode 2 years ago.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий